- •Neuromodulation can be observed after ablation of ventricular arrhythmia.
- •The change of sympathetic tone after ablation differs among patients.
- •Elevated post-ablation sympathetic tone indicates an unsuccessful right ventricular outflow tract ablation.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Idiopathic ventricular arrhythmias: relevance to the anatomy, diagnosis and treatment.J Cardiol. 2016; 68: 463-471
- Role of the sympathetic nervous system in the genesis of ventricular arrhythmia.Circulation. 1990; 82: I103-I113
- Role of sympathovagal balance in the initiation of idiopathic ventricular tachycardia originating from right ventricular outflow tract.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 1997; 20: 2371-2377
- Heart rate variability before spontaneous episodes of ventricular tachycardia originating from right ventricular outflow tract in patients without organic heart disease.Jpn Circ J. 1998; 62: 745-749
- Sympathovagal balance prior to onset of repetitive monomorphic idiopathic ventricular tachycardia.Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2005; 28: S163-S167
- Detection of the stellate and thoracic sympathetic chain ganglia with high-resolution 3D-CISS MR imaging.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2018; 39: 1550-1554
- Adjunctive interventional techniques when percutaneous catheter ablation for drug refractory ventricular arrhythmias fail: a contemporary review.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; 10e003676
- Effective use of percutaneous stellate ganglion blockade in patients with electrical storm.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2019; 12e007118
- Changes in autonomic nervous activity after catheter ablation of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia.Jpn Circ J. 1999; 63: 697-703
- Basic notions of heart rate variability and its clinical applicability.Rev Bras Cir Cardiovasc. 2009; 24: 205-217
- Simultaneous noninvasive recording of skin sympathetic nerve activity and electrocardiogram.Heart Rhythm. 2017; 14: 25-33
- Recording sympathetic nerve activity from the skin.Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2017; 27: 463-472
- Simultaneous noninvasive recording of electrocardiogram and skin sympathetic nerve activity (neuECG).Nat Protoc. 2020; 15: 1853-1877
- The use of a novel signal analysis to identify the origin of idiopathic right ventricular outflow tract ventricular tachycardia during sinus rhythm: simultaneous amplitude frequency electrogram transformation mapping.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0173189
- Characteristics of diurnal ventricular premature complex variation in right ventricular outflow tract arrhythmias after catheter ablation.Medicine. 2017; 96 (Baltimore)e6516
- Long-term follow-up of catheter ablation of ventricular arrhythmias: experiences from a tertiary referral center in Taiwan.Acta Cardiol Sin. 2015; 31: 8-17
- Mechanism, diagnosis, and treatment of outflow tract tachycardia.Nat Rev Cardiol. 2015; 12: 597-608
- Mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias.J Arrhythm. 2016; 32: 75-81
- Afterdepolarizations and triggered activity.Basic Res Cardiol. 1992; 87: 105-113
- Histological study on the distribution of autonomic nerves in the human heart.Heart Vessels. 2003; 18: 32-39
- Human endocardial innervation and its relationship to the endothelium: an immunohistochemical, histochemical, and quantitative study.Cardiovasc Res. 1994; 28: 1490-1499
- The autonomic neural mechanism of right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia.Auton Neurosci. 2018; 212: 10-16
- Increased local sympathetic nerve activity during pathogenesis of ventricular arrhythmias originating from the right ventricular outflow tract.Med Sci Monit. 2017; 23: 1090-1098
- Localization of optimal ablation site of idiopathic ventricular tachycardia from right and left ventricular outflow tract by body surface ECG.Circulation. 1998; 98: 1525-1533
- Novel strategy of remote magnetic navigation-guided ablation for ventricular arrhythmias from right ventricle outflow tract.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 17839
- Ablation of idiopathic right ventricular outflow tract tachycardia: current perspectives.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2005; 16: S52-S58
- Alterations in heart rate following radiofrequency ablation in the treatment of reentrant supraventricular arrhythmias: relation to alterations in autonomic tone.J Interv Card Electrophysiol. 1997; 1: 145-151
- Effect of radiofrequency catheter ablation on autonomic tone in patients with common atrial flutter: difference depending on the site of ablation.J Cardiol. 2000; 36: 103-111
- Autonomic alterations after pulmonary vein isolation in the CIRCA-DOSE (cryoballoon vs irrigated radiofrequency catheter ablation) study.J Am Heart Assoc. 2021; 10e018610
- Premature ventricular contraction coupling interval variability destabilizes cardiac neuronal and electrophysiological control: insights from simultaneous cardioneural mapping.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2017; : 10
- Molecular mechanisms of sympathetic remodeling and arrhythmias.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2016; 9e001359
- Persistent proarrhythmic neural remodeling despite recovery from premature ventricular contraction-induced cardiomyopathy.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2020; 75: 1-13
- Spontaneous activity in C-fibres after partial damage to the saphenous nerve in mice: effects of retigabine.Eur J Pain. 2016; 20: 1335-1345
- Neural ablation and regeneration in pain practice.Korean J Pain. 2016; 29: 3-11