- Leiva O.
- Jenkins A.
- Rosovsky R.P.
- Leaf R.K.
- Goodarzi K.
- Hobbs G.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of increased risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes among patients with myeloproliferative neoplasms and atrial fibrillation.J Cardiol. 2022; (S0914-5087(22)00269-6) (Online ahead of print. [Elsevier: Please update])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jjcc.2022.10.007
- Refining clinical risk stratification for predicting stroke and thromboembolism in atrial fibrillation using a novel risk factor-based approach: the Euro Heart survey on atrial fibrillation.Chest. 2010; 137: 263-272
- Advances in risk stratification and treatment of polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia.Curr Hemat Malig Rep. 2022; 17: 155-169
- No impact of the increased number of cardiovascular risk factors on thrombosis and survival in polycythemia vera.Oncol Res Treat. 2021; 44: 201-203
- Patients with post polycythemia vera myelofibrosis might experience increased thrombotic risk in comparison to primary and post essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis.Leuk Res. 2022; 119106905
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
☆Conflict of interest: none.